Life is a journey. Nothing remains the same; so, we evolve to fit the world around us at that moment. It truly is like a river or stream. Sometimes it carves the earth to fit its needs. Sometimes it flows around the rocks and trees in its path. The river ebbs gently, and then creates waves, bouncing along. It is always changing and redefining itself. A river begins small and grows as it makes its journey to the ocean.
There are also similarities to hiking, which I love. Keeping in mind the passage of the river and the paths we take, I will be looking at life. Like a walk through the woods, I may ramble, but it is part of the journey. Join me as I go exploring...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is so wonderfully written and the picture is such a great choice. I want to take this journey with you.
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying your blog. I like how you are talking about nature and the beauty of it all. This puts the perfect picture of spring in my head. Which is what we all need after this cold winter. I also enjoy hiking and walking through the woods. I am excited to see what you write about next.
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a beautiful blog. I love the metaphor you use relating to your life. There is something good in every situation, every circumstance and with every thing that comes our way. I believe it is essential that we look for the good among the bad and thank God for the life He has given us. As I heard someone somewhere say, yesterday is gone, forget it, tomorrow is not promised so don't fret it, but today is a gift, that's why it's called "the present". The best to you.
ReplyDelete